Oyster Point Shuttle Service
During commute hours, a 25-passenger shuttle bus makes regularly scheduled runs to the South San Francisco Bart Station, South San Francisco CalTrain Station and SF Bay Ferry terminal. As a Tenant of Oyster Point Marina Plaza, this is. Complementary shuttle passes are available in the Management Office. Schedules are available by clicking the links below.
Please Note: Tenant's guests who need public transportation to and from the shuttle stop locations are welcome to use the Shuttle free of charge.
- Free BART Shuttle Schedule: BART Shuttle
- Free CALTRAIN Shuttle Schedule: CALTRAIN Shuttle
- Free FERRY Shuttle Schedule: FERRY Shuttle
- South San Francisco Oyster Point Shuttle Service Holidays
- The South San Francisco Oyster Point Shuttle observes a number of holidays each year. On these "Service Holidays," this route will not be in operation. Following is the list of City Approved non-service days:
- New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- In addition to the days listed above, BART may operate limited service on President's Day and the day after Thanksgiving. On these two days, the Oyster Point BART shuttle will observe a reduced schedule. Only Bus B will operate. Bus A will not be in service. Please refer to the schedule to determine which trips are served by Bus B.
- Unless noted elsewhere, the shuttle will maintain its normal schedule on days not observed as "Shuttle Holidays".
- Schedules and Maps provided by: Commute.org